A place for everyone, that is what the 2ND Family is all about. We strive to make sure that everyone in the family from your newborn, to the college students in town for the next four years all the way to grandma have a place in the 2ND Family. This isn't a church just for the hip and cool or the traditional, this is a church for the entire family.
Children's Ministry (NB-6th Grade)
We Love Children! When you bring your children to our Kids' Ministry they will be in a secure, safe, and clean environment where they can have fun learning about Jesus! Your children will learn about how much God loves them through music, games, activities, and storytelling! Our kids' ministries run at the same time as the adult services. With programs for ages 0 to 6th grade, each child is taught in an age-appropriate, loving environment.
If you are looking for The Preschool at 2ND (Tues/Wed/ Thurs preschool) click here.
Students (7th-12th Grade)
Students in grades 7-12 are invited to connect with other students from all area schools in an exciting ministry that is filled with friends, Bible study, games, music, and much more. We have leaders of different ages and all walks of life who are eager to see students grow in their walk with God. You will regularly see them on school campuses and around town supporting our students in their extra-curricular activities. Each year we also plan some large events including Summer Camp and Spring Retreat.
- Sunday 9:30 AM — Age/Grade Small Groups
- Wed 6 PM — 2ND Students MDWK Service
The 2ND College is built by students from the University of Central Arkansas, Central Baptist College, Hendrix College, and even a few others.
2ND is the sort of church college students are not only welcomed in, but they are also celebrated. Across the entire 2NDFam, you will find college students leading, serving and participating.
2ND Baptist can be your 2ND Home as you are here for school or your life-long family if you (like 50% of UCA Students) should stay around.
2ND Women strives to help women of all ages and stages to become fully devoted followers of Christ and to allow God's Word to inspire them to love, learn, and lead. By intentionally investing in the lives of women through missions projects, events, and Bible studies we hope to create environments and opportunities for growth, service, and connection with one another.
Adult Small Groups
We believe in living life the way God calls us to live it: in community. Joining a group is your first step to building authentic relationships, deepening your faith, and impacting the world around you with the love of Jesus.
The heart of our ministry to Senior Adults is our Sunday morning Small Group Bible classes which include both coed classes and classes designated for men or women. Through Small Groups, we learn about God’s love and how we are positioned in Conway to affect the world around us. In addition to Bible study, many other activities are available.
- Traditional Worship: 5 PM every Sunday, join us in the Annex for a time of singing the hymns of faith and a Biblical Message.
- Senior Adult Lunch: The 2nd Wednesday of Every month from 11:30 AM -1 PM. We meet in the Fellowship Hall for various programs and fun.
- Wednesday MidWeek: each week at 5 PM we meet in Room 103 for a time of study on Prayer, and conclude with a corporate prayer for our Pastor, Staff, Church, and Country.
- 4th Tuesday of Each Month: Breakfast at a different place each time. It's a great time for fellowship and good food.
- Special events are planned throughout the year. Day Trips to Various venues in Arkansas.
- Prayer Emphasis: As with every growing church, there are faithful servants who pray for their city, state, staff, church, and country.
For more information: