Watch online Sundays at 9:30 AM by visiting Facebook, YouTube or Church Online.
LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH ONLINE
03/31/20 Easter Plans
We are excited and looking forward to Easter!
Here's the plan -
- Good Friday Service with The Lord's Supper
- Saturday, April 11 - Drive-Thru Easter Egg Hunt on campus, 10-Noon.
- Three Easter Sunday Services online and on Y107 (Local Country music station)
Get more details at mysecond.family/Easter
How to watch online PDF - Watch Online Guide
With the closing of all Arkansas schools, the 2ND Preschool has closed until further notice.
The Mayor of Conway, Bart Castleberry, has asked groups not to gather live in hopes of preventing any potential spread of the virus in the Conway area.
We had hoped to gather this weekend, however, we respect and support that request and are now announcing that we will not be gathering in person, Sunday 03/15/20. We will broadcast the service live via Facebook and YouTube at 9:30AM CST.
You can help by:
- Planning to gather your family and watch the 9:30 broadcast.
- Share this information with as many people as possible.
- Invite them to attend online.
- Let us know you plan to watch by completing the form located at mysecond.family/updates and
- Pray for our church, community, and national leaders.
The pastors, ministerial staff and deacon leaders met this morning to discuss our response to the Covid19 virus situation. We have determined that the best solution at this time is to make some changes to our activity schedule.
Tomorrow (Sunday, March 15) we will offer two worship services. We will have a service at 9:30 and 11:00. Please note the following:
- We are asking those over 60 years old to please stay home
- Do not attend If you have had a fever within the past 24 - 48 hours
- If you have any autoimmune conditions please stay home (lung conditions, diabetics and those with heart disease)
- We will not have small groups (all ages)
- We will not have kidmin/childcare
- All of our extra activities have been postponed until 4/1
All of these changes are made with you in mind. We are making changes out of wisdom, not fear.
Should there be any changes we will post an update to www.mysecond.family/updates by 7:00 AM tomorrow morning (3/15).
Please watch all of our social media accounts for updates.
- Website - www.mysecond.family
- Facebook - www.facebook.com/2ndfamconway
- Instagram - @2NDFAMconway
- Twitter - @2NDFAMconway
There will be a Live Facebook Accouncement at 10am at www.facebook.com/2NDFAMConway
2NDFam, the pastors in connection with other area pastors have met to discuss and formulate a response to the looming issue of COVID19. Other churches represented were Antioch, Central, Woodland Heights, The Summit and Fellowship Bible. With the information that we have currently we plan to keep our regular schedule and to make extra intentional efforts to ensure cleanliness in our practices and campus. These steps include:
- We have contracted professional cleaners to thoroughly clean the church campus.
- We will not pass the offering plates but will encourage everyone to give through the boxes at the door and online.
- We will not offer coffee or refreshments on campus.
- We will have greeters open the doors for everyone who enters the building.
- We will have volunteers at each of the Children’s Ministry check-in kiosks to check in every child.
- We are asking, as always, that anyone who feels ill stay home and join the service on Facebook or YouTube.
- We are also asking that you limit personal contact. Please avoid hugging and handshakes.
While there is no current or imminent threat in our community we want to take preemptive steps to calm anxieties and be wise. We do of course serve a sovereign God and we put our trust in Him.
Between now and Sunday we are asking each of you to;
- Pray for all those affected both medically and financially. Pray that God would be glorified in this and that many will come to find hope and healing in our Savior, Jesus.
- Make sure you are following 2ND Baptist Conway on Facebook. The link is - https://www.facebook.com/2NDFAMConway/ it is here that you will find updates and a link to our live services.
- Make sure that your online giving account is set up. You can do so at www.mysecond.family/give
For more information about the Coronavirus and updates visit www.CDC.gov.