Life Choices: Running List of Needs
Life Choices, a local pregnancy center here in Conway, is one of our local ministry partners. They strive to create healthy and happy families in our community by coming alongside men and women facing unplanned pregnancies. Community support ensures their ability to meet the needs of those local women and men facing unplanned pregnancy decisions.
Here's a list of items we either place in our newborn gift packs or our clients earn through our parenting program:
- Onesies (newborn, 0-3 months)
- Sleepers or Gowns (newborn or 0-3 months)
- Socks (0-6 months)
- Receiving blankets
- New Bottles (4 oz. and 8 oz.)
- Baby wash, lotion, shampoo, powder
- Disposable diapers (newborn to size 4)
- New Pacifiers
- Bibs, socks
- Small stuffed animals
- Infant/Convertible Car Seats (must be new in box)
*This is not an exhaustive list; we accept other donations, including gently used baby clothes (0-18 months) and large baby items like furniture, strollers, etc.
**Due to liability, we cannot accept used cribs or car seats.
1330 South Donaghey
Conway, AR 72034
Monday – Thursday