Summer is a huge opportunity for fellowship, fun, and growth. We want you to dive deep in your relationship with God during these three months. We have provided several opportunities to grow together, learn together, and enjoy Jesus together. Check out our Summer '19 Schedule:
- Summer Bible Study - Wednesdays @ 6:30 pm
- Girls' Bible Study - Mondays, 7 pm @ The Toones' House
- Guys Night - Mondays @ 7 pm
We will be in the houses of different church families for our Wednesday Bible Study. Stay connected through Instagram, GroupMe, and Twitter to find out where we will be each week.
- 2ND Family Reunion (Day Trip to Branson, MO) - Saturday, June 8
- 2ND College Float Trip - Saturday, July 20
Students on Mission
We have several students who are leveraging either part or all of their Summer to share the Gospel with those across the street, across the nation, and even across the world. Click here to see who you can specifically be praying for and how you can be praying for them!
From August to May, we have a weekly worship gathering on Wednesday nights, as well as small group on Sunday mornings. We then go together as a group to the 11 am Worship Service.
MDWK Worship Gathering - 8 PM in Student Center
Sunday Morning Small Group - 9:30 AM in Student Center
Sunday Morning Worship - 11AM in Worship Center
D-Groups are a major part of our ministry. We need each other as we navigate through the highs and lows of this life. In D-Groups, you will learn biblical truths, have true accountability, and a community of people who want to see you live in freedom. If you are interested in leading a D-Group or joining a current D-Group, please fill out the information below and we will connect with you as soon as possible.
Sign up here: D Group Signup Form
Bible Reading Plans
Part of growing in Jesus is growing in knowledge and love of His Word. If you do not know where to begin studying the Bible, or are looking for help with a reading plan, click here for resources that will give you a place to start.
You have a vital role to play in the life and ministry of 2ND Baptist Church, and in a larger sense, the Kingdom of God. We can't do this without you! There are so many ways to get involved, from leading in the children's ministry, being in the choir, serving with the tech crew, and much more.
Click here to join our team and discover how you can use your gifts and passions for the body of Christ and for God's Glory.
Want to stay up to date with what is happening at 2ND College? Click here to stay connected to all that's happening in our ministry!
Bradley Toone is a graduate of Southern Nazarene University (’13) and the Kanakuk Institute (’14). He served as Men’s Director and Chapter Director of Conway KLIFE for 4 years before coming to 2ND to be the College Minister. Bradley has been married to his wife, Beth, for 2 years. They both are excited about the ministry that God has entrusted them! Bradley is a big lover of people, and desires to build authentic relationships with the college students of Conway, Arkansas. He enjoys anything outdoors, loves being active, is a huge Oklahoma Sooners football and OKC Thunder basketball fan, and desires to create a culture of authentic discipleship and to make much of Jesus at 2ND College. If you ever need anything, or have any questions about life, scripture, or the 2ND College ministry, please feel free to contact Bradley anytime.
“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.” - 1 Peter 2:9
Here at 2ND College, we believe that you belong here. This has nothing to do with us, and everything to do with the God of the universe who has called you into His family. What we know is this: you matter, you have value, and you are dearly loved. We hope that you can find a way to use your gifts and talents to be a part of what God is doing here at 2nd Baptist Church. There are three things you need to know about us:
- We will follow and obey God’s Word. In everything we do, and in everything we teach, we will stand firm on the truth of God’s Word. We believe that it contains the truth, encouragement, and direction we need to pursue the Lord and become more like Jesus each day.
“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” - 2 Timothy 3:16
- We will love people well. We desire to love people in the way that Jesus loves people. That means that we want to show you the way to freedom in Christ. That also means we will love those who do not agree with us. We will stand on truth, walk through the hills and valleys together, and do everything we can to show you the way to the Joy and Everlasting Peace that only Jesus can bring.
“If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” - John 8:31-32
- You have a part to play in God’s story. No matter your profession in the future, you are going to be a disciple for Christ wherever you go in life. 2ND College wants to help you flourish in the gifts and passions that the Lord has given you. We believe in God’s heart for our neighbors and the nations, and will be participating in both local and international missions to spread the Good News of Jesus until the whole world hears.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
- Matthew 28:19-20